Friday, December 10, 2010

I love December

I am 25! Oh wow I'm starting to feel old. Ha Ha, but seriously.
My family made my birthday special. Logan surprised me with the present that I had been wanting and he had flowers delivered to me. He also took me to dinner that night and then we went to Jess' for Cake and Ice-cream and games. It was a great B-day!
December is the best month I love how it feels like Christmas all month long. I love the Christmas season and I love counting down the days 'til Christmas. And this Christmas will be Carter's first. And we get to talk to Sterling and Danny so there is even more to look forward too.
Here are a few pictures of our family, mostly of Carter from the last month.
Thanksgiving Break
What a Cutie! This is one of my most favorite pictures of Carter.
Out in the cold at one of my Flag Football games

2 comments:

Brittney Blount said...

Happy birthday!

Gentry Mickelsen said...

happy late birthday! I'm always behind on birthdays :). and I have to say its so amazing how much carter grows everytime I see a new picture of him! he is sure a cutie. can't wait to see you guys!