Sunday, June 26, 2011

Charlotte Michelle Walter

Our baby girl is here! We are so happy to have this new little sweetheart in our family. Charlotte was born on June 24th at 3:14pm. She weighs 7lbs. 4oz. and is 19.5 inches. She is healthy and perfect. She has a full head of dark hair, I just love it.
We are very happy parents.
The labor and delivery went great. We arrived at the hospital at 10:30am on Friday. Then, I was induced starting around 11:00am, the doctor broke my water around 1:00pm, I received the epidural at 2:00pm and after only a few pushes she was born at 3:14pm.
She has been such a joy to have in our home. She sleeps about 22 hours of the day. She has been nursing wonderfully (which is complete opposite of Carter) and she is just so fun to hold and cuddle.
Carter is still unsure who she is and why she is still at home with us. He is pretty cute around her though. He says "baby" and points to her. And when she cries it makes him worried. We can tell he already loves his little sister.
We are so glad this little princess is a part of our family. She is just perfect.

15 comments:

Ashley D said...

She is absolutely beautiful! You look great. Congrats on your new little girl! We are so excited for you.

amanda said...

Wow! What a great labor story! I'm glad it went so quickly and that she is such a good little baby. SHE IS SO CUTE. I cannot get over her hair and how adorable (and like carter (or a walter)) she is!!

Jill Collier said...

She is beautiful! I love all her hair! Congrats you guys, you have such a cute family!

Katie R said...

She is so pretty! Congratulations! We can't wait to meet her!

David and Shalynna said...

Oh Nat she is precious! I love all of her hair too! It's crazy how different she and Carter look as babies. I'm just so happy for you guys. I hope you are feeling great. Sounds like a good deal- a baby that sleeps 22 hours a day! :)

Owen <3 Alyssa said...

She is adorable! I LOVE her dark hair. Congrats!

Pierce + Stacy Thiot said...

Congrats! Her hair is beautiful and you look great. Hope all is well!

Brittany said...

I don't know why (ok I do) but I am totally bawling like a baby right now. She is beautiful. And Carter....

Tisdale Family said...

Congrats! She is such a cutie!

The Curry Family said...

Beautiful little girl! Congrats to you all!

Brooke Hill said...

Congrats!!! She is beautiful!

Jenelle said...

Love her hair! Congrats!

David and Summer Jenkins said...

Natalie- She is just beautiful and i am so happy for you! I can already see that she and Carter look a lot a like in the face...but not the hair! How perfect to have a boy and a girl. Good luck with the upcoming move. Wish I were there to help!

Mike and Alecia said...

oh my she is perfect! I can't wait to hear everything. She totally looks like Carter. I'm glad everything is going well!!

Ashley Smith said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! She is so beautiful and precious! I am so glad your delivery went well! YAY for the Walter family!