Wednesday, July 20, 2011

2 months have just flown by

Wow life has been crazy the last 2 months.
I think they have been the busiest months of my life!
But, wow they have been fun and exciting.
1st. I quit my job that I had been doing for almost 3 years. I miss all my old co-workers, that's for sure.
2nd. We had a new baby girl, Charlotte. She is just a doll. We love her to pieces. She has a full head of hair, so adorable.
3rd. We moved to AZ
4th. Logan started Medical School (no big deal right?)
5th. We moved again, this time closer to the medical school.
Things have been a bit crazy lately but I think we're finally starting to slow down a bit and feel settled. However, I do leave for Lake Powell tomorrow so I'm not sure how slow life will really be. But, it will be Super Fun!
So that is a bit of an update on why I have not been posting and why I have been a bit MIA.
Life is fun with our 2 little ones so close in age. They keep me really busy and I'm loving it.
These pictures are all out of order, I tried to post some but then never did.
This is Charlotte at about 1 month, she loves laying on her belly.

This is Charlotte at about 1 week old. So pretty with her dark eyes and dark hair. Lots of people wonder how Carter and her are brother and sister.

This is a good picture to show how Carter is with his little sister. He always wants to hold her, its so cute but he doesn't quite understand that she's not just a doll.

This was Carter in Park City eating cookies for lunch. Too often that is what he ends up eating because I give up on the healthy foods since he refuses to eat them.

My 2 babies. Don't they look so much alike, lol?

Pigtails- just for fun because I can with all this hair.

I love little Tutus.

I could not get Carter to stand still so I could take a picture of him in his suit, but you can still tell how cute he looks.

Crazy hair~

Such a doll

Charlotte's baby blessing

It was a wonderful day

Carter and Logan having fun in the pool at Nana's

And that is our update of the last couple months.


1 comment:

Margaret said...

Love your pictures. Love you guys. Your babies are so darling... I am So glad you are here in Arizona. We love it...