Sunday, May 15, 2011

Summer time=Play time

Carter has been having a good time playing with his little buddies this summer.
We are hoping it will warm up soon here so we can go to the pool.
Mostly because I need to tan my white legs and I think Carter will love swimming.
So, hopefully the next post we will have some fun pictures of us at Seven Peaks Water Park.
Carter loves playing peek-a-boo in the laundry basket
Playing at the mall with Riley and Ethan
You go Carter! I had a hard time pulling him away from this bus at the mall- he loved it.
Playing at the park
Playing in the dirt- why do little boys love this so much?
Carter is still a little nervous of the slides at the park, but he loves climbing the stairs and playing in the dirt.
4 little buddies- so stinkin cute!
Carter, Ethan, Riley and Hudson
Carter and Hudson
Hurray for summertime- now it's time to bring on the sunshine!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Oh my goodness Natalie he is darling darling. thank you for posting these pictures. we can't wait for you to be here closer so we can see you more. It will be awesome.... Love you all. and give Carter a hug from me.