Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Picture Post

Christmas time is Here! It really is the MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF YEAR. I have not posted in Way Too Long. I have a few excuses....
Logan is in MED SCHOOL and that is just out of control busy.
I have started babysitting 2 additional children so some days I have 4 kids ages 2 and under.
It's the holiday season and we've been spending lots of time with our families which is super fun. I got called to be a Mia Maid Adviser in our new ward and I LOVE it.
Carter is almost 2 and you can tell, he is sweet but definitely turning into a 2 year old.

We've been pretty busy but enjoying the journey. I have realized recently you have to enjoy EVERYDAY and live it UP!

Here are some pictures of our family over the past couple months.

Dressing up 1920s style for our fun Halloween costume party
Our little Smurfs (I promise Carter really does like his sister)
Carter Loved Halloween!
Isn't Charlotte's hair awesome? We LOVE IT. I had just taken out her ponytail as you can tell.
Carter on Grandpa's shoulders mowing the lawn
Getting Chocolate Wasted at Nana's, this happens just about every time Nana is watching him
Mesa Turkey Trot- Fun Tradition
Jess and Kelly ran it too, it's so great to run 6 miles on Thanksgiving because then you can eat all you want and it's okay because you burned a ton of calories already that day.
Our Princess
Our Handsome Carter Boy
This kid is 100% Boy, running, playing in the dirt, throwing balls, anything outside he loves!
The Four of us
Logan and I are about to celebrate our 4 year Anniversary this month
We actually got both of them to smile for the camera at the same time
My Boys
Look who's sitting up in the Bumbo and she's been eating Rice Cereal like a Pro
Our handsome boy finally got a haircut

4 comments:

Ashley D said...

Loved the pictures! You guys look great.

Ashley Smith said...

Carter is just getting cuter and cuter!!! I LOVE charlotte's hair! i LOVE the picture of both the kids on the blanket!

lindsay said...

i am obsessed with charlotte's hair! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Nat! love your blog! You gotta help me with mine. I'm so retarted, I don't know how to do it. Yours is soooo cute! I'm counting down the days till you guys come in Feb!