Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I have been such a slacker when it comes to posting on my blog.
So I thought I'd at least put up some pictures today.
We had a wonderful Christmas this year and I got a new camera! So I have been playing with my Christmas present all the time, Carter is now completely sick of saying "cheese" and only gives me fake smiles now.
So here are some photos as of late.
Carter is turning 2 next week! I can't believe it.
This little girl has the best smile and cutest little dimple
This picture was on my birthday when I went to the Anthem Outlets to do some Shopping!
Charlotte with Santa, Carter was way scared of Santa this year.
One of Carters new presents, a tee ball set. He loves it!
This is me trying to pretend like I know how to use my camera
Too Cute!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

I love the pictures and can't wait to see you guys this weekend. Thanks for posting... Love you all.